Cetma Composites S-WiNG Footpockets from Cetma Composites
- S-WING footpocketsby CETMA COMPOSITESenable a longer blade portion under the foot.
- S-WiNG footpocketshold the foot completely firm and constrained (from tip to big toe). This feature enables a better transfer of the driving force.
- S-WiNG footpocketsare supplied with stiffened sole, this prevents deformation of footpocket’s sole under blade load.
- The design of the S-WiNG footpocketscanalizes the water flow by creating a channel beside the foot, which as a result optimizes the hydrodynamic efficiency.
- S-WiNG footpocketsare designed with two vertical stabilizers which avoid the sideslip motion, also enabling to canalize water in an effective manner.
- The front structure of s-WiNG footpocketsis designed with a higher stiffness U-shape reinforcement in order to stabilize the blade.
- Cetma footpocketshave been designed to maximize comfort by wrapping and imitating the foot shape.
- Efficient water rails minimize the rubber content to increase the efficiency of the blade thanks to variable height design.
- Light -weight design. Cetma s-WiNG footpocketsare made from high elasticity natural rubber and thermoplastic rubber, which provides a light weight.
Size [mm] of footpockets for choosing the size
|EUROPEAN SIZE||Max Length||Max Width||Instep Circumference|